Thursday, July 29, 2021

minecraft

I want to show you one of me and my friends Minecraft worlds 

here is some screenshots from our world 

The first one is of our group house 



This took a long time to make because we had to make all our room and a kitchen and a living room 


The next one is a little pool on the deck of our house




This is a pool my friends made on the deck on our house 

this is a water slide 

this is a campfire hallway 


this is a fish room thing my friend made 

this is a fast food place                                                   

This is a kmart that we made                                    

this is a pak'nsave                                                              










5 comments:

  1. Hi Devyn I love the pak'nsave and the kmart that you built. The water slide is really creative. The fish room thingy is a Aquariam. Wow how did you make the fast food restraunt.
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now that was just brilliant devyn. How did you do that amazing work I wish I could do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ellie.I did it with my friends from my class

      Delete
  3. Wow Devyn you made an utterly amazing Minecraft world!
    Your group house sounds like a place that many of us in lockdown would like to hang out in, the building shows modern architectural styles. It is impressive to see how you collaborated with your friends, I have found that often when collaborating with other you can get magnificent and unexpected results.
    Thanks for sharing your amazing Minecraft world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Devyn,good job at making all those buildings in Minecraft. They all look really good. I really like the group house and the water slide. How long did it take to make the fast food place?

    ReplyDelete